Popular Posts

DISNEYLAND, France 2017 Part 2

Hi everyone, it's part 2 of Paris!

In the previous post I've talked about my trips around the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and others. I've even posted my youtube video onto that post. However, in my youtube video, I included my travels during my last day as well since it's easier that way and I didn't have many videos from my last day, so I just decided to finish it in one go and make a complete separate video and post for Disneyland!





Disneyland Paris is relatively smaller compared to the one I've been to in Japan (Plus Japan has Disneysea so they're extra af). However, it's still Disneyland nevertheless. 

Managed to hop on the rides - Hyperspace, Rocky Mountain and the Haunted House ride. Hyperspace was amazing btw, like I'd go on it over and over again if the line wasn't too bloody long. We even got to see Mickey Mouse (YASSSSSSS mission accomplished) and watch the Disney Parade in the evening where I saw all the Disney princesses. The actor who played Prince Phillip was ridiculously good looking. Wth, how is that even possible. 


Played one of the Buzz light year game and I won HAHAHA. So funny cause C and I were being really competitive about it. 














Got to meet my favourite Mickey Mouse too. Although Idk why I look super stunted in this pic. 




Managed to score myself a hoodie as well, and the size is catered for 14 year old kids! LOL.


That's all for now for my adventures at Disneyland. Can't really put my experience into words, so I'd rather just share pictures and even so, I encourage you guys to go to ANY Disneyland in this world because they really offer a unique experience to all of their visitors. (Please do pick a good day to go, it can get really crowded haha, or even better, go really early or on weekdays.)



Signing Off!
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Releasing one's Imaginations. . Design by MangoBlogs.