Popular Posts

Easter Trip 2017 | Swansea Part 2

Part 2 of Swansea is simple, really.

We woke up early in the morning and Britney had already prepared breakfast for us hehe aka American breakfast with vegan sausages, beans and fried eggs! [No pictures cause the weather sucked and we had to eat in the small hut]

Our first destination was supposedly the Gower but we found out that the tide would only lower at 11am and come back up at 5pm. So we headed off to Three Cliffs Bay and spent considerably an amount of time there!







After Three Cliffs, we had lunch at a nearby cafe with our packed sandwich lunches!!




 We then headed off to the Gower once more! [More hiking for me lol wth]










I swear, we hiked up atleast a 90 degree hill and down as well. Just to get to the 'devil's hole' which we didn't reach in the end because the tide was coming up and it was too rocky for us to hike properly. [LOL, maybe next time Celeste!] 


And tas' me giving myself a praise because I made it! haha. Also, I can't justify how tired we were. Albeit the fact that the hike was not as hilly as brecon beacons but because it was such a long walk and extremely rocky since we're actually walking through the sea, just without the water haha.

When we got back to the main point, we got ourselves ICE CREAM because WE DESERVED IT! 

We got to the Mumbles just in time for dinner and unfortunately the restaurant we wanted was closed for some reservations or something. So, we opted for an italian restaurant. hehe. Pastaaaa.





YAY! Got to walk on the pier since it was closed on the first day we got there due to a fire case.


and yes, regardless of whatever people tell me. This, by far is one of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen in my life. [Apart from the ones I saw in Japan and Sabah] 





Pancakes and fruits for breakfast! We got the pancake mix from Tesco hehe cause nobody aint got time to start from scratch. Plus this suits for vegetarians. 




Omg!! After forever, I get to finally update my blog. TL;DR: My laptop crashed and it went into the repair shop for nearly a month and a half then it came back damaged -.- so the shop had to replace my laptop with a new one with less storage. So, I will have to wait to get back to Malaysia to upgrade it. 

Signing off! 
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Releasing one's Imaginations. . Design by MangoBlogs.