Popular Posts

1st of January 2018, New Years Day.

Today marks my last day in the UK for the year. It has been a long roller coaster ride and each year, we always learn something new about others, things and most importantly, ourselves.

This year I have discovered my love for chinese leaf (lolol Ikr), learn't more on people's behaviours, a new course which I enjoyed, immensely. New friends which I've made along the way and old friends who has been there with me on my journey. It never ceases to amaze me how wide the world is, yet how small it could be.

I have managed to accomplish so many things this year and needless to say, I am proud of myself for doing so. However, I must ofcourse remind myself that there is always room for improvement and I shall use 2018 to complete the things which I have not completed in 2017. After all, it's just a normal day once more with a different number to the year.

Here are a few highlights to my 2017;


  1. Completed my dissertation thesis work which focuses on Dating Abuse amongst Malaysian Young Adults! 
  2. Visited Paris and went Glamping with my close friends. 
  3. Attended the COLDPLAY concert in Cardiff!!! 
  4. Got a part time job as a Barista in a Vegan Cafe [The Moos Cafe] 
  5. Stayed in a house filled with crazy people and loved them as much. 
  6. Stayed in the UK during the Summer and enjoyed it!! 
  7. Became a Girlguide volunteer leader and made new friends along the way. 
  8. Joined more volunteer organisations and the DeafBlind UK organisation. 
  9. Explored more of UK! 
  10. Executed design works for MSSCF.
  11. Completed the script for Festival of Diversity XV for MSSCF before I left. 

These are pretty much the highlights of my 2017. 


With this, I would like to end my 2017 chapter and flip to a blank page to start noting down my 2018 journey which I have no doubts would be filled with new adventures and challenges.

Here's a picture from the Coldplay concert I attended and it describes how I feel at this very moment.



Signing Off.
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Releasing one's Imaginations. . Design by MangoBlogs.