Popular Posts

The Moos Coffee & Juice Ltd 2017

Hello, 2017 has ended, I would like to point out that I have delayed in blogging The Moos Birthday Bash for quite some time. The event happened during the summer and I must admit that I procrastinated in posting it because I had other posts and work to deal with.

and shamefully admitting that this would be my first official post for 2018! (except for the new year post, that's more of an intro haha)

FYI; The Moos is a vegan/vegetarian cafe where you will have a wide variation selections of food and drinks. All of them are freshly and home made right in that very kitchen. I would say The Moos is most popular for its' cookie dough balls, sandwiches, hot soup, smoothies, cakes, salads and ofcourse non-dairy coffee (there are dairy options as well). It even has a Yoga studio upstairs, with its' very own name - AIM Studio. So if you're a yogie, don't be afraid to sign up!

Details of its' whereabouts and contacts will be listed below.

I have worked here for a year and left since I headed back to Malaysia haha. It's a great environment to work in and also to study in!! It's my go to study place whenever I'm not working because I love their coffee and food. I'm not a vegan myself but their food is so great to the point where I've taken the initiative to learn more about vegan food.







Non-Alcoholic drink ofcourse. 




The founders of The Moos: Amy & Rhys (aka Bossses)

Amy makes the best vegan food on earth, I'm not even kidding. Her chocolate cake is to die for!! 

The event went well [A youtube video will be uploaded here soon, featuring my friends who came and their reviews regarding the free cakes that was given out on that day haha] I stayed on til the very end and helped clean up the entire cafe and made myself my favourite Oat Milk Hazelnut Latte!!


On the contrary, I have completely stopped drinking cows milk unless it's with matcha latte because non-dairy milks don't go well with the essence of matcha and I usually opt for oat milk which is usually 10p extra in most cafes, unless stated otherwise. I have visited and ventured out to other several cafes around the entire UK and found that most cafes do serve oat milk (my favourite would definitely be Portsmouth cafes other than The Moos).

Anyway, here are a few bonus pictures of my working time at The Moos.



When Lucy (who left as well) was incharge of painting the AIM Studio's logo. Idk how she did it la okay, damn tough but kudos to her! 


Hand drawn and painted by Lucy! 


Rhys and the three Oatly Barista Edition milk which I bought (and never got to finish so I had to give the rest to my friend) :'( Sad times. 











Put my disposable camera to good use during my last few days at The Moos which was around Christmas time.

Since Oatly's not available in Malaysia YET, so I have resorted to Rude Health which isn't too bad? But not as great as Oatly.



Details of The Moos are as below, feel free to click the links and it will direct you to the respective pages immediately!



Address; 
112 Whitchurch Road, Cardiff, CF14 3LY, Wales, United Kingdom. 

They're available on Deliveroo, if you're lazy to go out on a rainy day, don't fret! You can always go on deliveroo to place your order.

See you soon Moos. Will defo be back for my Oat Milk Hazelnut Latte. 
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Releasing one's Imaginations. . Design by MangoBlogs.