Popular Posts

The Growing Phase



Remember when we were younger like probably when we were in pre-teens, or even when we were teenagers emerging towards young adulthood?

I remember mine. 

From my point of view, ofcourse. There were so many cringe-worthy moments back then and I don't even know why I did those things back then. I actually probably do know why, but I'd rather not go into it. Who knows, 15 years from now I would wonder why did I even create a blog in the first place? Haha. Being at the age of 23 going on to be 24, I actually never imagined myself coming this far to be completely honest.

Yesterday night I was having dinner with an old friend of mine and the main topic that we talked about during dinner was about work, future prospects of our careers and I froze for a solid second.


'Omg, can you imagine? We're talking about our careers whereas a year ago we would be talking about our university adventures.' 

It hasn't been that long since I've graduated but it has definitely been a solid one year and a half and I have completed my masters. Now? I've opened up a door that leads me to endless possibilities, flying right here and there right before my eyes as I walk on.

Some people are excited to be able to step out into this world and they are eager to start new. Some others have opened up their windows and grabbed the opportunity which came flying into their rooms. Me? I'm standing at the door, with my hand on the door knob, contemplating if I should close it or walk on. Obviously you'd tell me to choose the latter, I mean I know that I should. However, there's this part of me where I'm scared of what's to come and I'd rather stay in my comfort zone.

Now, I have got out of my comfort zones plenty of times that the new adventures which I ventured out a few months or a year ago has now become a part of me. It shouldn't be that bad for me to restart once more? I keep forgetting about how I should be able to step out and experience something new.

There's still so much that I've yet to try and experience, in terms of what I want to do, atleast. I still want to travel whilst I'm young and I want to get rid of that fear of solo travelling!! But I'll have to put that on hold and venture out onto another phase of life. The funny thing is, I realized that I managed to complete somewhat most of my bucket list before I came back to the UK and I thank God for that. So so much.

To all those who feel lost, who are lost and who's just wandering around. You're not alone. But let's not stay in that pit for too long? We need to get up and push ourselves to see what's out there for us.

& I'd like to sum up that,

Life is a mixture of sadness and happiness, what helps us grow as humans is how we view things. To pick up the pieces as a reminder to ourselves that we've been part of that journey and we'll go on to be a better individual, to treasure our experiences and to learn that the knowledge is never limited.

I may not be the best but I'm going to keep trying and learning in order to be the best.
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Releasing one's Imaginations. . Design by MangoBlogs.