Popular Posts

Santorini, Greece 2015 Part 1

Hi guys, so I'm here to update you guys a little bit about my Greece trip during the Summer!

My friends and I took the bus from Cardiff to London's Stanford airport. Trust me, flying from such a cold weather country to a hot and dry country made me feel dizzy and I had alot of adjusting to do.


We stayed at one of the apartments in Perivolos, it's opposite a Euromarket which really helps since we could just grab a few snacks over there if we were hungry. 

Oh and we also rented a car!


First stop was Fira! 









What would Greece be without Frozen Greek Yoghurt?






I really enjoyed the Greek food there (with the exception of Olives because me no like Olives!) But anyway, the seafood pasta in the picture above was just magnificent. Unfortunately, I've forgotten the name of the restaurant but there tons of other places in Fira which seems delicious! 


After 6 hours of travelling, FOOD FINALLYYYY.







Loving my bowler hat! 


We visited Fira then Oia next to watch the sunset! Unfortunately, it was too cloudy so we decided to go home and have a rest since we were going to head off to Mykonos the next day for a day trip.

The next post will be about our last day in Santorini!

Signing Off! 
You may also like:

4 comments

  1. Great photos, the food in Santorini looks really good.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! I'm actually missing their pasta right now! Thank you for reading xx

      Delete
  2. Omg, everyone seems to have visited Santorini, I'm jealous! Lovely photos, Sofea!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should visit this place someday! It's amazing. I'll be updating on Mykonos soon :) and omg i love your blog. Thank you for reading! xx

      Delete

© Releasing one's Imaginations. . Design by MangoBlogs.