Popular Posts

Graduation 2016


They say you will go through a few phases in life to get to where you want to be.

To me, graduation's one of them.

I remembered questioning myself all the time - was it going to be worth it? Will I make it? And there were times when I really wanted to change my course to something else so badly that I nearly clicked the "transfer programme" button but I didn't. I had to finish what I started and here I am.

After 3 years of grueling through textbooks, notes and lectures - I can proudly tell you that I am now an official law graduate from Cardiff University.

University isn't just about studies, it's about getting to know yourself better as well. You may want to beat yourself up sometimes for doing those stupid things back then but as time goes by, you're going to realize that you may just turn out to be a better person than before.

To fellow freshers or current juniors on going to senior year in university, fear is always going to be there but never let the fear keep you from striking the game. There are going to be times where you will feel worthless, that everything's not good enough for you but I can assure you that as long as you keep doing what you're doing, realizing and improving your mistakes along the way, you're going to be just fine.

And if there is a time when you need help, do not ever to hesitate to ask anyone - be it a close friend or even a stranger in the library. There are always people out there to help you.

Will update on the day itself once I've collected all the pictures :3

Picture Credits to Haikal Danial!

Signing Off!


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Releasing one's Imaginations. . Design by MangoBlogs.