Popular Posts

Almost a month.

It's been almost a month since I've posted anything on this platform. If you're a reader of my blog, you'd know that I like to take my own sweet time when it comes to updating my blog.

I don't want to feel pressured by having to constantly update my blog all the time just for the sake of updating it. But I prefer blogging when I have the mood to and when I want to.

I have been to London twice in January - to celebrate the new years and also to visit a dear friend of mine who came all the way from Malaysia.

I haven't forgotten about my promise to update about my Iceland trip, I'm getting there - right after I'm done uploading my Iceland trip video on youtube tomorrow (in which I feel like I look dead in the video) Most probably it's due to lack of sleep.

Anyway, I'll be back on Wednesday with the Iceland post!

Signing off!
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Releasing one's Imaginations. . Design by MangoBlogs.